Waist Beads African belly chain Ghana handmade body jewelry
Standard shipping cost for this item is $ 6.95.
Insured "AIR MAIL" anywhere in the world.
Delivery time for Europe is 7-14 working days.
Delivery time for USA and the rest of the World is 14-21 working days.
We combine shipping on multiple purchases!
DHL option available for faster delivery ( 2 - 4 working days ) to all over the world.
During your checkout you will be able to see cost and select DHL option.
FREE upgrade to DHL for orders over $ 200.
Beautiful Waist beads handmade in Ghana, West Africa.
All our waist beads are made using quality glass beads strung on multiple polyester threads for strength that can be worn in the shower and while swimming.
The size of the beads is 4 - 6 mm in diameter.
This listing is for one strand of waist beads.
We offer our waist beads with 3 different choices:
1. Traditional Tie On. One size fits all. The string is 50” ( 127 cm ) long ( of beads ) with some extra inches of thread for individual adjustment. Please see below: How to Fit your Tie On Waist beads.
2. With a Brass screw clasp. Easy to wear. We will adjust the waist beads according to your size. Please see below: How to take measurement for your Waist beads.
3. Gold plated Stainless steel lobster clasp with 2 ½” ( 6 cm ) extension chain that offers more adjustability. We will adjust the waist beads to your size and then add the 2 1/2” ( 6 cm ) extension chain. Please check below: How to take measurement for your Waist beads.
Waist beads with Screw or lobster closures are a great option if you want to be able to remove your beads easily.
How to Fit your Tie On Waist beads.
1) Stand up.
2) Wrap your strand of beads around your waist ( Waistline or High hip or Hip line depending on where you want to wear your beads ) bringing the open part to the front.
3) Don’t suck in your tummy and allow some wiggle room for bending, seating and other movements. (The beads must not be to tight but also not very loose).
4) Remove any excess beads by pulling them off the string.
5) Tie 4-5 tight knots.
6) Cut close to the knot leaving approximately 1/4” ( 7 mm ) of thread.
Optional: Add a drop of nail glue or super glue to secure the knot.
Do NOT measure over clothing unless you plan on wearing them over clothing.
How to take size measurement for your Waist beads.
1) Stand up straight and take your measurement on bare skin (Unless you plan on wearing your waist beads over clothing).
2) Wrap your measuring tape around your waist (Waistline or High hip or Hip line depending on where you want to wear your beads, Please see our model photo).
3) Don’t suck in your tummy and allow some wiggle room for bending, seating and other movements. (The measuring tape must not be to tight but also not very loose).
4) Read the measuring tape. (Double check your measurement).
Please note: Do not use manufacturers clothing sizes as a gauge for your waist size. If you don’t find your size on the selection please contact us.